Thursday, February 29, 2024

House gutted in a fire

Date:

Share post:

spot_img

Shillong : The house of Dr. Shome which was gutted in a fire on Tuesday.  The house of  noted city physician at Bivar Road was totally gutted following a fire that broke out at 2.30 pm. According Dr Shome, the fire emerged from an adjacent old Assam type house which belongs to his brother. (ST)

spot_img

Related articles

DGCA implements stricter guidelines for alcohol testing of aviation staff

New Delhi, Feb 29: The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has recently announced significant revisions to norms...

150 railway stations win FSSAI’s ‘Eat Right’ tag for serving clean, nutritious food

New Delhi, Feb 29: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has certified 150 railway stations...

‘That country has no locus standi to comment on our internal matters’: India on Pakistan raising Kashmir issue at UN council

New Delhi, Feb 29: Responding to Pakistan's allegations about Jammu and Kashmir at the UN Human Rights Council,...

No sympathy for Sheikh Shahjahan, says Chief Justice of Calcutta HC

Kolkata, Feb 29: Calcutta High Court Chief Justice T.S. Sivagnanam, on Thursday, observed that this court has no...