Friday, April 4, 2025

I won’t make my kid dance on stage: Britney

Date:

Share post:

Pop star Britney Spears will not be bringing her son Sean Preston on stage with her during her Las Vegas concerts.

The 31-year-old singer’s representative claimed that Spears was merely “joking” about the plans, reported TMZ online.

This will no doubt come as a relief for Sean Preston’s father Kevin Federline, who stated he wasn’t comfortable with his son stepping out into the public eye at such a tender age.

“I mean we’ll see about that won’t we,” Federline had said. When pushed further on whether he’s okay with the idea, he added, “Yeah if he was like 25-year-old.”

Federline, who was married to the star for two years until 2006, also went on to add that he won’t be supporting Spears in person at the shows as it is not exactly his idea of a fun night out.

Spears announced last month that she will be kicking off her two-year residency at Vegas’ Planet Hollywood this coming December where she will perform hits from her extensive back catalogue in addition to tracks from her highly-anticipated eighth studio album, marking a comeback to pop after two years away. (PTI)

Related articles

Venkatesh Iyer silences critics with blazing 60 as KKR crush SRH

Kolkata, April 3: Venkatesh Iyer answered his critics with a match-winning 60 off 29 balls, propelling Kolkata Knight...

Can’t accept verdict, but will abide by it: Mamata

Kolkata, April 3: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Thursday said she respects the judiciary but disagrees...

JD(U) leader quits party over Waqf bill protest

Patna, April 3: JD(U) leader Mohammed Qasim Ansari on Thursday resigned from the party in protest against the...

Won’t snatch Muslims’ rights, assures Rijiju

New Delhi, April 3: Union Minority Affairs Minister Kiren Rijiju on Thursday rejected the opposition’s allegations that the...