Friday, April 4, 2025

Bernard alleges refusal to reply to RTI by GHADC

Date:

Share post:

TURA: Former ANVC (B) Chairman, Bernard Rimpu N Marak has accused the GHADC Civil Works department of refusing to reply to an RTI filed by him and demanded that all information sought be provided immediately.

According to Marak, the RTI was submitted on November 18 last year where he sought information regarding complete financial status, implementation and present status of centrally sponsored schemes under Civil Works department, which is being delayed by the concerned department.

“My RTI would reveal the misutilization of the Central schemes which disappeared from the Council Treasury. I want immediate reply to my queries or else I will challenge the negligence and refusal to provide me information in an appropriate platform,” Marak warned. Reminding that the GHADC was among the agendas for which the ANVC (B) signed an agreement with the government, Marak said that it was disheartening to see the same being manned by corrupt and irresponsible officers. 

Related articles

Venkatesh Iyer silences critics with blazing 60 as KKR crush SRH

Kolkata, April 3: Venkatesh Iyer answered his critics with a match-winning 60 off 29 balls, propelling Kolkata Knight...

Can’t accept verdict, but will abide by it: Mamata

Kolkata, April 3: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Thursday said she respects the judiciary but disagrees...

JD(U) leader quits party over Waqf bill protest

Patna, April 3: JD(U) leader Mohammed Qasim Ansari on Thursday resigned from the party in protest against the...

Won’t snatch Muslims’ rights, assures Rijiju

New Delhi, April 3: Union Minority Affairs Minister Kiren Rijiju on Thursday rejected the opposition’s allegations that the...