Sunday, April 6, 2025

OPPO sells F19 Pro phones worth Rs 2,300cr in 3 days

Date:

Share post:

New Delhi, March 24 : Smartphone brand OPPO on Wednesday said it has clocked sales worth over Rs 2,300 crore in only three days of the F19 Pro series availability in the Indian market.
Earlier, the newly-launched series outsold all its predecessors by achieving more than 70 per cent growth in the first-day sale volume as compared to its last year’s version F17 Pro.
Out of the two variants – F19 Pro+ 5G and F19 Pro — the former gained the maximum share of user interest.
“2021 is proving to be a watershed year for us. Backed by the confidence, trust and love of our consumers, we will continue to set a searing pace in the months and years to come. Momentum is everything,” Damyant Khanoria, Chief Marketing Officer, OPPO India said in a statement.
OPPO F19 Pro+ is priced at Rs 25,990 for the sole 8GB RAM+128GB storage variant.
The OPPO F19 Pro, on the other hand, has 8GB RAM+128GB storage option at Rs 21,490 and 8GB RAM+256GB storage model for Rs 23,490.
OPPO F19 Pro+ features a 6.4-inch full-HD+ (Super AMOLED display with 20:9 aspect ratio and 60Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the Oppo F19 Pro+ has the octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC, along with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
The device houses a quad rear camera setup that carries a 48MP primary sensor with an f/1.7 lens, 8MP wide-angle macro shooter, 2MP portrait sensor, and a 2MP macro shooter.
The smartphone features a 16MP selfie camera sensor. The OPPO F19 Pro+ packs a 4,310mAh battery that supports 50W Flash Charge fast charging.
OPPO F19 Pro has a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080p resolution and top-left punch-hole. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P95 processor. It comes with a 4310mAh battery with 30W fast charging, 48MP quad cameras.(IANS)

Related articles

Shillong, Jowai students bag top position in SSLC merit list

 Leisha Agarwal from St Margaret’s HS School and Avila Kathrene P Lyngdoh of North Liberty HS School, Jowai jointly...

High pass percentage triggers applause, critical questions

Our Bureau SHILLONG, April 5: Meghalaya’s Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) pass percentage jumped from 55.80% in 2023 to...

Govt distances itself from NEIGRIHMS controversy

By Our Reporter SHILLONG, April 5: The Meghalaya government has distanced itself from the ongoing imbroglio in NEIGRIHMS which...

AAI notifies tender for expansion of Shillong Airport

By Our Reporter SHILLONG, April 5: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued a tender notice for the...