Friday, April 4, 2025

Shreyas Talpade resumes work after heart attack, recovery in progress

Date:

Share post:

Actor Shreyas Talpade, who underwent an angioplasty after suffering a heart attack last year, says he will wait to take up films with action and high-intensity drama sequences till he recovers fully. The Iqbal star was rushed to a Mumbai hospital after he collapsed at his residence on December 14, 2023. He was discharged after a week. Talpade said he is taking things slow for the time being and awaiting the release of his latest film Kartam Bhugtam. “There are certain limitations right now because my recovery is still in progress. My doctors have said ‘Another six months and you should be as good as new’. So, I will wait. (PTI)

Related articles

PM Modi urges Bangladesh’s Yunus to avoid rhetoric, protect minorities

Bangkok, April 4: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday raised the issue of safety and security of minorities...

SC orders Yasin Malik to cross-examine witnesses virtually from Tihar

New Delhi, April 4: The Supreme Court on Friday allowed jailed JKLF chief Yasin Malik to cross-examine witnesses...

India in active talks with domestic pharma exporters amid new US tariff threat

New Delhi, April 4: The Commerce Ministry is in active talks with Indian pharmaceutical exporters amid growing concerns...

Rupee strengthens against dollar amid Trump’s reciprocal tariffs

New Delhi, April 4: The Indian rupee witnessed sharp gains on Friday at below 85 against dollar, as...