Thursday, April 3, 2025

Reliance users’ woes continue

Date:

Share post:

SHILLONG: Reliance cellular service users in the city have been in the receiving end for the last four days with disruption in services barring them from making or receiving calls.
Ironically there has been no official communication from the service provider in the state about the ‘complete shutdown’ of its network.
Almost all the subscribers of Reliance in Shillong are facing the same problem and neither an SMS nor a press statement has come from the company on the matter.
Some affected customers who went to the customer care centre in city, did not get any satisfactory reply. The customers even threatened to deduct the payment “for the days they were cut off”.
A functionary with Reliance Customer Care Centre, Guwahati, who looks after entire North East said on Sunday that the subscribers had been asked to switch over to 3G.
He also said that for those who use 2G, “there is a tie up with Vodafone and the customer care centers in their respective places can help the customers in this regard”.

Related articles

Trump unveils tariffs

Washington, April 2: President Donald Trump announced plans for sweeping tariffs Wednesday, saying "our country has been looted,...

SC quashes HC order against The Shillong Times

NEW DELHI, April 2: The Supreme Court of India has quashed a contempt proceeding against The Shillong Times...

Kharlukhi raps Biren for remarks on PA Sangma

SHILLONG, April 2: Former NPP state president and Rajya Sabha MP WR Kharlukhi on Wednesday criticised former Manipur...

New snakehead species of fish found in Chokpot

SHILLONG, March 2: Meghalaya has once again gained recognition in the scientific community with the discovery of a...