Developed By: Workmates Core2Cloud
Relaxations granted during Kamrup (M) district lockdown
GUWAHATI: Assam government has allowed following activities during 5th to 12th July during the on-going COVID-19 lockdown in Kamrup (Metropolitan) District, according to a notification issued by Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) and signed by the Chief Secretary, Kumar Sanjay Krishna
- Only 20 per cent Grocery retail shops will operate from 11 AM to 4 PM on 6th and 8th Shopkeepers, customers have to wear masks and hand gloves and maintain social distance.
- Wholesale grocery shops will operate between 3 PM and 6 PM on 5th and 7th No retail sale will be allowed during the period.
- House-to-house sale of vegetables and fruits will be allowed between 8 AM to 2 PM on 6th and 8th
- Wholesale distribution of medicines and medical equipment will be allowed between 10 AM to 3 PM on 6th and 8th
- Veterinary clinics and veterinary medicine shops will be open on all days between 10 AM to 4 PM.
- Veterinary feed shops will operate on 6th and 8th July between 10 AM to 4 PM.
- Post Offices and Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) offices will operate only with 10 per cent employees and only 10 per cent of total branches will operate.
No roadside vending of fruits, vegetables and fishes