Developed By: Workmates Core2Cloud
Malls, restaurants, hotels, gyms to open from July 3 in Assam
GUWAHATI: Taking into consideration the prevailing COVID-19 situation in the state and latest guidelines from the Centre, Assam government has by an order allowed/barred following activities in the state from 7 PM of August 4 to 7 PM of August 14:
Wearing of face mask is compulsory in public places, work places and during transport and violation will attract a fine of Rs 1000 for the first offence.
What are allowed:
- All activities as per earlier order will be allowed from 7 AM to 5 PM from Monday to Friday subject to opening of only one side of a street in Kamrup Metropolitan district.
- Mall and gymnasiums are allowed to open from Monday to Friday on the same side of the street where others shops are opened in Kamrup Metropolitan district and on both sides of the street in other districts.
- Restaurants and other hospitality services are allowed to function from Monday to Friday maintaining social distancing.
- Hotels are allowed to operate with strict maintenance of COVID protocols.
- Inter-district movement of people allowed only on Mondays and Tuesday and no separate permission will be required for that.
- All Central and State government offices, banks, insurance companies, NBFCs etc., shall operate with 100 per cent attendance except pregnant women. Point-to-point buses will operate for staff.
What are not allowed:
- Cinema halls, swimming pools, auditoriums, bars, entertainment parks, theatres, assembly halls, and similar places of public gathering will remain closed
- Social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/religious functions and other large congregations shall remain closed.
- Movement of individuals shall remain strictly prohibited between 6 PM to 6 AM.
- No movement of individuals will be allowed on anytime on Saturdays and Sundays all over the State of Assam.
- Persons above 65 years of age and children below 10 years are advised to stay indoors except for unavoidable health reasons.