Saturday, April 5, 2025

State’s ex-int’l marathoner exhorts youths to participate in Viksit Bharat Challenge

Date:

Share post:

By Our Reporter

SHILLONG, Nov 21: Former international marathoner from Meghalaya, Binningstar Lyngkhoi, has urged the youths of India to actively participate in the Viksit Bharat Challenge ahead of the National Youth Festival 2025.
Delivering a message of inspiration, Lyngkhoi encouraged young Indians to see the challenge as an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute to the nation’s future.
Earlier this week, Union Sports Minister Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya had announced that the Viksit Bharat Young Leaders’ Dialogue will take place during the National Youth Festival on January 11 and 12, 2025. The event, which is set to be held at the Bharat Mandapam in New Delhi, will feature an interaction between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and 3,000 youth leaders from across the country.
“As a sportsperson, I’ve learned that every challenge is an opportunity to grow. The Viksit Bharat Young Leaders Dialogue offers a platform to showcase your skills, sharpen your mind and connect with bright minds nationwide. Dive into the Viksit Bharat Challenge – it’s your chance to shine and inspire the future. Believe in yourself and give it your best!” said Lyngkhoi.
It may be mentioned that the Viksit Bharat Challenge kicks off with an all-India digital quiz competition, scheduled from November 25 to December 5, 2024.
Open to individuals aged 15 to 29, the quiz will be hosted on the Mera Yuva Bharat (MY Bharat) platform, testing participants’ knowledge of India’s landmark achievements.
Winners of the quiz will advance through three additional rounds, including an essay/blog writing competition, a state-level Viksit Bharat Vision presentation, and finally, a National Championship featuring state-level winners at the Bharat Mandapam.

Related articles

Centre seeking answers to queries on ILP: Paul

SHILLONG, April 4: Amid the long-pending demand to implement the Inner Line Permit in Meghalaya, the Centre has...

My suspension from VPP was ‘premeditated’, says Adelbert

SHILLONG, April 4: North Shillong MLA Adelbert Nongrum on Friday said his suspension from the Voice of the...

All-party committee to consult stakeholders on railway projects

Hynniewtrep land will burn if govt brings rlys, pressure groups warn SHILLONG, April 4: The all-party committee headed by...

HYC threatens to block NEIGRIHMS recruitment

SHILLONG, April 4: The Hynniewtrep Youth Council (HYC) on Friday announced that it will not allow NEIGRIHMS to...